Thursday, 25 February 2010
Thursday, 18 February 2010
Saturday, 13 February 2010
And in þis he shewed me a lytil
thyng þe quantite of a hasyl
nott. lyeng in þe pawme of
my hand as it had semed. and
it was as rownde as eny ball.
I loked þer upon wt þe eye of
of my vnderstondyng. and I
þought what may þis be. and
it was answered generally thus.
It is all þat is mad. I merueled
howe it myght laste. for me
þought it myght soden ly haue
fall to nought for lytyllhed. &
I was answered in my vnder=
stondyng. It lastyth & euer shall
for god louyth it. and so hath
all thyng his begynning by
þe loue of god. In this lytyll
thyng I sawe thre propertees.
The fyrst is. þt god made it. þe
secunde is þet louyth it. & þe þrid
is. þat god kepith it. But what
Friday, 12 February 2010
One of my posts was about Celtic Christianity. I tried to drive away some popular misconceptions.
Sunday, 7 February 2010
Thursday, 4 February 2010
Wednesday, 3 February 2010
Tuesday, 2 February 2010
- "And Can It Be That I Should Gain?"
- "Christ the Lord Is Risen Today"
- "Christ, Whose Glory Fills the Skies"
- "Come, Thou Long-Expected Jesus"
- "Hail the Day that Sees Him Rise"
- "Hark! the Herald Angels Sing"
- "Jesus, Lover of My Soul"
- "Jesus, The Name High Over All"
- "Lo! He Comes with Clouds Descending"
- "Love Divine, All Loves Excelling"
- "O for a Thousand Tongues to Sing"